We’re DonkeyMob! We build and maintain a wide variety of products ranging from content sites,
mobile apps and social games. We’re looking to add a front-end developer with strong ability in design.
- You’ll be the connection between marketing, product, creative, and technology, ensuring that everyone’s needs are met and reflected in the final product.
- Help plan product features and initiatives by providing a design and front-end perspective
- Create mockups and prototypes for websites and mobile apps
- Code with a consideration for semantic correctness, performance, maintainability, and security
- Capture requirements, create documentation and communicate with stakeholders
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability in both graphic and web design
- Strong understanding of the importance of designing to meet business and project objectives
- Strong conceptual skills, a meticulous eye for detail, and the ability to take a project from inception to completion
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, After Effects, etc)
- Expert knowledge of usability and UI/UX best practices.
- Experience working with reusable UI components and templating server and client side
- Experience integrating third party APIs
- Ability to read, write, and optimize front-end code for performance and robustness
- Comfort with start-up environments; You’re nimble in your thinking, and you understand how quickly priorities can shift in a start-up environment
- Experience with version control
- Experience with web animations
Nice to Haves
- Video Editing and Animation experience
- Front-end development for mobile platforms (Android and iOS)
- Understanding of SEO; the ability to optimize front-end implementation for SEO
- Experience with PHP or full-stack development
- Drupal experience
- Salary: TBD
- Health, Dental, Medical Benefits
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Hours: 10-6pm- miss the rush-hour traffic!
To apply, please send your resume to info[at]donkeymob.com